Hello, everyone! I’m so thrilled to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger award! It’s actually my first time being nominated for blogging, and I would like to thank Emily @ Frappes and Fiction for nominating me! Check out her blog for thoughtful book reviews and fun literary articles!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Facts about Me:
- One of my favorite movies is The Shape of Water. The creature design, the fantasy/magic-realism story, the tribute to classic Hollywood aesthetic
- I was actually a Communications, Film, and Creative Writing major and I just graduated this year !(technically December last year, but that was a leftover semester)
- I’m obsessed with SIX: the musical. I found it because I’ve been watching way too many Tudor docs on Youtube and welp, here we are! Anne Boleyn and Anna of Cleves have my whole heart.
Do you like to read? If so, what is your favorite book genre?
I love reading! Wouldn’t have started a reading blog about it if I didn’t. BUT reading for school was a different matter entirely. My favorite genre is fantasy. Anything magical, really.
How much time do you put into your blog?
I usually take 2-3 hours writing up a blog post, but reviews and planning take longer.
What is your favorite hobby (besides blogging or reading)?
Reading and blogging aside, I also write! I mostly focus on magic-realist short stories. I also play mobile games a lot ahahaha.
How long have you been blogging?
I’ve only been blogging in this blog for about…one month ahaha. But I’ve tried doing writing blogs before. But I kept getting caught up with school, work, and writer’s block that I couldn’t keep the constant writing up.
If you could go back in time to one year ago, what advice would you give yourself?
I’d probably tell my one-year-younger self to start the blog sooner, and to just not be scared if things don’t work out exactly as planned.
My questions for you!
- What are 3 other fun facts about yourself?
- If you could live in a book’s world, which one would you live in and why?
- Of course, because I’m salty as heck: what book character do you like the LEAST and why?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- If a magical talking cat were to grant you one wish, what would your wish be?
My best posts:
- Review: Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer
- Review: Castle Swimmer by Wendy Lian Martin
- ARC Review: Thee Circus Rose by Betsy Cornwell
Again, thank you to Frappes and Fiction for the nomination!